Swedish Speaking Support Specialist
Gobiva is growing and expanding the DevOps team in Skopje and Blagoevgrad, and we currently have several open positions. We are looking for an ambitious Swedish speaking Support Specialist to join our team that will assist our customers with technical problems when using our services.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identifying customer needs recommending solutions and guiding users through features and functionalities
- Analyzing and reporting malfunctions and errors (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Be fluent in Swedish (both spoken and written)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist is a plus
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Competitive salaries
- Internatial environment
- Modern equipment
- 20+ days paid vacation
- Great coffee!
- Possibility for improving your skills and advancing in your career
- Big, bright and modern offices
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
If you are passionate and recognise yourself in the role above, don’t wait up and send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are looking forward to meeting you!