• Implement high-quality code in an agile, test-driven environment.
• Use comprehensive knowledge of current web technologies and best practices to translate UI designs and workflows into working interactive applications and experiences.
• Scope development effort, and provide reliable estimates.
• Actively work to improve quality and efficiency by evaluating standards and suggesting improvements.
• Verify implementation across multiple browsers and operating systems.
• Participate in process improvement initiatives. Experience, Skills, Academic:
• Experience of writing cross-browser compatible front-end code.
• Experience with webpage loading performance techniques.
• Experience with integrating UI code with server side platforms.
• Ability to technically document technical specifications.
• Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
• Must have a strong ability to understand existing codebase by efficient debugging, code analysis, and by asking the right questions.
• Proficient in AngularJS.
• Experience with HTML5/CSS3.
• Demonstrated passion for technology
• A strong interest in learning and working with the latest technologies.
• Very competitive salary
• Flexible hours / workplace
• 25 days paid vacation
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org