We have multiple positions open in both our Skopje and Blagoevgrad offices! We are expanding the team with a couple of UI/UX Designers to work with building UX-oriented applications in an international working environment. If you consider yourself a passionate individual with a great eye for design and aesthetics, creative, self-driven and ambitious, have experience with UX design and are on the lookout for exciting projects, you should definitely join us!
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how apps look like and function
- Delivering original designs with primary focus on user experience
- Direct iteration with customers about requirements, needs and preferences for delivering best results
- Designing graphic user interface elements
- Ensuring a smooth and intuitive interaction for the user by making thought-through design decisions
- Active involvement in multiple projects simultaneously
- Active participation in the team’s creative idea exchange
- Active participation in defining and improving the design standards and processes in the company
- Proactive suggestions of creative solutions and improvements for all ongoing projects, both for in-house and external clients’ projects
- High-level understanding of User Experience and User Interface design principles
- Familiarity and experience with design standards such as Google Material and/or Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with using different tools like Sketch
- Highly skilled with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of and experience with working following the agile methodologies and principles.
- Deep knowledge of the web, mobile and digital medias
- Fluent in English language
- Strong communication skills for collaborating with clients combined with team spirit for working with teammates.
- Dedication and motivation for delivering user-friendly results
- Self-organised and driven with excellent time-management skills
- Passionate about design and a technology enthusiast capable of bring creative ideas to life
- Commitment to continuous personal development and skill upgrade.
- Detail oriented with capability for multitasking
- Creative thinking
- Very Competitive salary
- Modern equipment
- 20+ days paid vacation
- The best coffee in the city
- Big, bright and modern offices
- Supportive, friendly and collaborative work environment
- Possibility for personal development and self-realisation
If you are passionate about working with up-to-date design approaches on exciting projects, are ready for new challenges, recognise yourself in the role above and this seems like the right opportunity we will be waiting to hear from you! Send us your CV and portfolio in English now to email@example.com.